Prepping and painting a kitchen is not a job for your average painter/decorator. The work is incredibly repetitive and requires high levels of concentration and determination to maintain standards and attention to detail from start to finish. It's not a job that can be completed over a few hours or days - if it is, it won't last.
We can hand-paint any kitchen i.e. dark oak, knotted orange pine, re-paint previously painted kitchens or paint new, pre-primed or bare MDF/tulip wood kitchens. Once prepped and primed with specialist products, a beautiful and durable traditional hand-painted matt, eggshell, satin or gloss finish is applied.
1. Doors and drawers removed, frames cleaned, sanded (using dust free equipment) & masked ready for primer. Worktops & floors protected.
2. Doors with handles removed, cleaned, sanded, ready for primer
3. Doors drying on our specialist paint racks (in situ or in our workshop)
4. Primer and top coats applied to all frames, plinths, pelmets, cooker hoods etc
6. Doors being refitted and adjusted ready for new handles
6. All finished, protection removed and ready for client to enjoy their "new" kitchen